Tuesday 15 August 2017

Double whammy! Two new albums coming out in the next few weeks!

Two albums, one is a compilation called "Exedist Sings" the other is a rock, electro-industrial and metal album called "Heartless". 


These albums will be available on Spotify, Amazon, iTunes, Deezer and Google music. Both are compilations of some of my most popular work in the last six months, and has taken a lot of planning to get this release right! Heartless is seven tracks and is around $4.99 and Exedist Sings is nineteen tracks and will be $9.99. I still have to get full approval from mastering artist, and after I will become available throughout the English speaking world...Heartless has already before been released as a test bootleg on Mixcloud and got really good reviews, Exedist Sings the majority of the work had been before released through Newgrounds, music portal and again got pretty good reviews, accolades and awards (front paged and featured music of the day). Pretty much all the tracks have vocals on them which different from my other albums before which were pretty much all instrumentals, with the odd vocal track in there. After seeing what did and didn't sell over six months I've built new albums with completely original music and tracks which actually want to hear. I've also extensive re-training and research and created sounds from the 70's up to the mid 00's, and I've been inspired by legends like Giorgio Moroder and Trevor Horn, and greatly improved on the sounds of my overall tracks and mixes. 

Any way more information to come when it becomes available, and I hope everyone likes my newer releases! 

Your Stu (Exedist Music Reg '96)

No comments:

Post a Comment