Sunday 20 August 2017

Lots of progress!

So firstly I'm now starting to do a open collaboration with a band of mates called "Infektera" which is pretty well established metal and death metal group. They have been going for the last decade...

Andy is the guitarist and is also the brains behind "Inferktera", I've given him the chance to play guitar and get their lead singer to do some work on the extended edition anyway as I've already released "Heartless" the other day and it's doing fairly well with sales, and it scored position number nine on Mixcloud in the Metal charts. The other day I also released "Exedist Sings" which is available on Amazon and Spotify. Again its not doing badly and is selling albeit a bit slowly, probably as I'm known as a Electronic artist and there's a lot of new wave, brit pop and other stuff on there as well (its a compilation album! of many different likable genres, and a few fusion in there for good measure. 

This morning I release a new dance/trance track which is here: "The Vortex '17 Remix" its a remix of a track by me best friend Daniel Levitt. He composed it an original track back in 2006, and it's had quite a few iterations and remixes of it done. This is me playing everything in live on keyboards, while using soft synths for all the sounds (which I mainly used a VST called Vanguard by ReFX (its no longer available as they made it into a new VST synth which I've used and it has a different sound, I really like using Vanguard and have been using since 2005!).

I've also been making new accordion pieces which I'm making towards a accordion album of my best and catchiest of my works, on here I would like to share this piece: "Garden Party!" and one I did today which I did on accordion and hammond organ: "Shining in the Moonlight". Both tracks have vocals by me, I like singing and playing accordion at the same time... 

I also did a two covers in the couple of days, the first is a band piece by "Beirut" called "Nantes", this is my doing a very opera style vocal to it: "Nantes"

The last one is a cover of Andrew Lloyd Webbers Phantom of the opera "All I ask of you": "All I Ask of You, Practice edition"

No comments:

Post a Comment