Saturday 7 January 2017

More Dance tunes


Here is a small list with descriptions of each track, mainly Dance and Trance tracks, but there's also Drum and bass and Dubstep in there. There are short tracks to mixes and should be something in there for anyone who likes EDM music. Firstly is one of my newest tracks (above) called Vapour, I hope you like it.

This next song is called "Do you love me (Take me back)" which is a dance piano track with me on Vocoder, it has some pretty expressive and technical piano work on it, which I played in live and lightly quantized it. The vocoder of choice was a mixture between a free VST effect called Vocovee, and a old effect called Orange vocoder (which I extensively use on some of my dance songs).

"Do you love me (Take me back)"

This is a song called "Dark Luminescence" which uses some in your face synth sounds, has a good constant and danceable flow to it, and has some nice drum sounds.

Dark Luminescence

This next song is a 80's based dance tune which tests the Synclavier V emulation from the classic and infamous 80's synthesizers.
  
Synclavier V

This track is called "Concept" which I made for a website called "Newgrounds", and has been used on a few animations and in a game. It has very hard hitting synth parts and was a nightmare to mix properly, I'm not 100% happy with the results and may remake it again at some point, so its much clearer. But I think it has the potential to be a hard hitting dance tune.

Concept

We are unchained is a legacy song which I made in the late 90's, and has been remade a fair few times, this is the latest version and it has a anthem kind of vibe about it.

We are Unchained

This one is called "Dystopian Peace" and the beat and bassline kind sounds like you're chugging along on a train, this is a dark dance tune which is based on a future dystopia. This was a very large project and has done exceedingly well in views on my Youtube channel, surpassing over a thousand views.

Dystopian Peace

Nearly there...the next track is called "DC3" which was originally a test track which was made on my yamaha Tyros using MIDI to CV to control a CS80 synthesizer which makes up the lead arpeggio sound at the beginning of the track the track evolves into a 80's euro electro-pop piece, parts of this track are highly danceable and again has done fairly well on a few platforms where I've released this piece. This track also stars me on lead synth doing one of my over the top synth solos and it's by far one of my favourite.

DC3

Second to last is "Dance with Beat", which is an experiemental vocoder piece, which uses the Behringer 2024 DSP multi effects processor. Its the first time I ever used a vocoder and I think it turned out really well.
This turned out to be a slow dance tune, with me remaking it late last year and making it into a proper dance/Trance tune.

Dance with Beat 2006
Dance with Beat 2016

My favourite is the last one which is called "Like a Dream". This song took me about three days slowly making it and getting the mix and mastering right. It's been played on local radio and internet radio so I'm happy it has got air time I think the tune is fairly special.

Like a Dream

I nearly forgot but here's a Dubstep and drum and bass mix which I did a few months ago which went down really well on Newgrounds.

Dubstep Mega Mix Number III

P.S:

Wannabe Dance
Logical Corruption
Enter Night time




No comments:

Post a Comment