Sunday 15 January 2017

A few remixes I've done with MPC so far

MPC remixes week 1 and 2:

Vapour  which is a chilled dance track which was my first track I made on the MPC.

Show me your bass which is a a track I made in cubase and made the drums all on the MPC 

Sampled DnB which I used samples from sesame street and kermit the frog

Sitting on the Edge this I made the instrumentation in Cubase then chopped it and sampled it with the MPC Studio Black.

Flip it challenge Wk 2 V2.0I I made the following three for the "Pad Bank" on facebook, as they were running a competition. I'm still not happy with the results of this weeks version of the WK2 challenge.

NEW!Flip it challenge Wk2 V7.0 This is a Dance and electronica tune I made called "Into the Light"

Flip it challenge Wk2 V4.1 This is the fourth version I made which is a fast paced D&B song

Flip it challenge Wk 1This is Week 1's challenge entry, but I got it a day late so couldn't enter.

Accordion session remix I did a session recording on the accordion and ran it into the MPC and re-recorded it. This is the resulting song which I made.

Melodica session remix The same as before but with melodica and me on vocals,

Pure DnB This is another fast paced Drum and Bass song, with me on vocals (chopped and processed).

They came from mars This is from a free sample pack I received free of charge so I used the samples and flipped them using the MPC Studio, this has vocals by me on this record.

Kick the Licker Is another DnB song which I made completely using the MPC software, which came with the unit, opposed to Cubase ( which I just use the MPC now inside Cubase as its easier to use)





No comments:

Post a Comment