Tuesday 10 January 2017

New album and singles been released!

New album and single of Exe.Dist being released on CDbaby.com, details to follow... 

This new Album is called Transience  by Transquanta (which is my old band name), Which is a mishmash of different genres including rock, pop, EDM, Trance, drum and bass and much more!
This album is currently three years in the making and will retail for $9.99 (which I don't think is too bad for a large album). 

This album includes 30 songs some old, some new, some popular, some obscure. But they are good sounding songs and were all composed by Stuart W (me) and mastered by James B. 

The single i'm releasing is a high quality remaster of "Do you love me (Take me back)", which was a popular pick on YouTube and has been recommended a few time to me in correspondence with different people. 

Both should be online to buy and download from friday the 13th January 2017 and the single is currently priced at a buck ($1). 

I hope this goes down better than my last album release that only sold a handful of copies and I ended up losing quite a bit of money over; But that was with launching a album physically, this time I'm only doing digital downloads to gauge popularity before diving into manufacturing again. 

All file downloads will be CD quality mastered copies which should operate on all systems.

I've also now got a WIKI page which is at this following address: Exedistmusic.wikia.com
This is kind of like my new music filing system, as my Youtube has got a bit cluttered, and on the Wiki it has individual track information and different pages divided into genres. Theres also a full history on there, links and contact information. So it's your one stop place for anything Exe.Dist.

I hope you are enjoying my blog and if you have any ideas or questions don't hesitate to ask me anything at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment