Tuesday 10 January 2017

New music in progress and the reason I'm making it.

Music is my life:

This song is about me struggling to get on in the music industry and the hurdles I have to cross, and the fact it's starting to destroy my passion. It starts off with a piano and builds  up adding bass and synths, then it comes to the first chorus which goes "Stop doing this to me, music is my life don't take it from me", which I think is a catchy tagline. the tune was inspired by "Alan Walker's-fader" which has some nice piano work and complimentary synthesis, while my tune won't be as heavy, it will still retain some kick.
I've taken the drums on this one from loops, then added on top with my MPC and re-recorded hihats and snare lines. The bass is provided by Serum which has a very good acoustic electric bass sound, which is very realistic. 
I'm currently writing lyrics for this song and it should be out tomorrow if he mastering process is successful, and i can get the overall mix to sound good. This will in a electropop style, verging on EDM fusion, with some hints of pop rock.
I'm writing this song as it's getting increasingly difficult for me to get new views on my music and it's kind of pushing me towards packing it all in and finding something else to do with my life. This I don't want to do as I enjoy what I do, but I kind of want some kind of recognition for the effort which I've put into my work, and the fact that I know my music is likable and  some of it is mainstream studio grade works.
That's all for now hopefully the track will be ready for tomorrow and I'll post the links when it's up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment