Sunday 8 January 2017

All out of love



This is my result from playing around with autotune for most of the day, after watching some training videos yesterday. This is me using a MIDI track to control auto tune using a track which would otherwise be a lead instrumental. It is a dance track, which is quiet basic and I hope you like it! I will still be releasing another track later on tonight, just need the power to go on and finish it. In this track I'm also using a soft synth called Z3ta by Cakewalk which is a powerful synth for dance and electro. I also using Nexus which is a synth Avicii uses on his tracks, plus a synth called Diva which is one of my newest purchases, which has a very spacey sound set for deeper dance and trance tracks. I may publish a test track for any of new synths in the next day or two, I'll see what happens as I'm fairly busy now with this social networking and sorting through my tracks and recompiling samples for sample packs. So there may or may not be anything out tomorrow, but again I'll see what happens as I never know what's happening any particular day.

No comments:

Post a Comment