Saturday 7 January 2017

Drum and Bass music (Original/my productions)

This page will contain a list of my D&B (plus some verging on other genres) songs I've produced, 95% are original, right at the end will be remixed D&B tunes, still sequenced by using original songs but with samples taken from elsewhere! Turn your subs up & enjoy the thumping bass!

This was made two nights ago, laid back D&B, complete with piano intro...


I made this one around the same time...


This next one has synths that sound like the sea going in and out, but this is D&B and Techno, with a vocal!...


This is a moderately fast paced track with heavy bass lines:


A fast paced track with 90's bass aspects, influences taken from everywhere including Chase and Status and The Prodigy, but with an own original style! 


"Pump up the Bass" uses some unidentified samples from unidentified sources, but this is my own song, with original style, I'll post it here on the list as its not quiet a remix and isn't a cover, but is original. 


This is a heavy slow and cumbersome drum and bass tune which I made for another musical group, which went down fairly well, it has 90's dance and EDM influences. 


This next one is oriental sounding one (at times), its good clean fun D&B very original,


"Why do you hate me" mix is a angry Drum and bass tune verging on dubstep at times. 


Power down is a new, quick and easy heavy EDM piece...


"Clint eastwood" uses a intro track from one of Clint Eastwood's cinematic's which rolled into a perfect beginning for a D&B tune, hope you like it as it's one of my favourite tracks I made right at the beginning of last year!


The next is between D&B and house but I got some complaints on newgrounds for filing it under the house music section, I think its way too slow...what do you think?


Drum n Basscycle is a early D&B tune of mine (Actually I think it was one of the first I ever made!), Includes early sampling techniques by me, I was sixteen at the time...


Shaft is a dark sample based and very experimental track! 


Remixes and Covers.
This one has DnB drums, but is too slow, it uses the vocals off of "Numb by linkin park", but has my own original tune to go to it!


This one is more EDM, but it makes it on this list as it's a remix of "Time by Chase and Status", using an original track by me underneath called My Girl (I will be posting other versions of My Girl in the EDM listings in the next couple of days! it s a cracking tune and something to look forward too.



and Finally Satan D&B which was made as a piss take of another tune made by someone else at my college, even though it sounded like Final Fantasy sevens boss themes, and it were not their tune and they knew it, so I released this on the college website before they had finished rapping to their version and I over dubbed my version with the Satanists chanting from South Park episode"Britney spears must die."







No comments:

Post a Comment