Friday 13 January 2017

Playing the Accordion

Accordion music

This is a electro blues song of mine, on squeeze box.


This my version of the Tetris theme, on accordion.


This is my version of the Bubamara, from black cat white cat.


This song is my own composition called "chamberlain".


This is a accordion and organ piece called "Summer time jig", sounds like Beirut


This is a cover on accordion called  "Grup Ayna - Ceylan"



This is my take on the gypsy funeral march, it is a round and a very good accordion song, which was taught to me somewhere up in gloucester! 


This is "Stuart plays blues on accordion" which has a eastern european vibe to it. 






This is a Dance song which was taught to me by the accordionist of a band/group called the Larie Fairies, Michael. Sounds very egyptian. 

This is the beach time rag which is a summer song I produced on accordion. 



This is my composition called "The Journey Man", with harp and accordion.


This is a cover of Daft Punk's,"Veridis Quo" on Accordion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment