Saturday 14 January 2017

Accordion dance number 2





This is my fifth attempt at making a complete tune on the MPC, this is quiet experiemental at this stage and is EDM/Dance but at the same time its not and probably is an unknown genre to me if it fits a category at all! This is me sampling me playing the accordion and my melodica. chopping it up and resampling the tune (about three times I resampled it, remixed and chopped it up again!), I mainly used Cubase and ran MPCs software as a VST, with the exception of the sampling phase were I used the stand alone version (as it's easier to operate that way). If you like this please leave a comment on here or on YouTube as i'm unsure if this tune would go down well at all and if it's to avant garde! I made all the samples on this song and programmed all the patterns myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment