Sunday 8 January 2017

Samples! sampled by me for you!

New News: 

I will be making up sample packs of my own personal samples so you can use in your own productions, I will be doing a drum package as well as known chords, arpeggios and dance patterns. They will be in different tempos to try and suit what most people do. I you have any ideas for samples you would like please get back to me and I will get back to you with any ideas I might have.

Since I now have a MPC I can make up MPC specific packs for the older sampler drum machines and I have currently have a personal library to the tune of several GB's which I will be making up shortly. I just need a medium so I can get the actual samples to you as Google dropbox doesn't seem to Exist anymore and I'm not signing up to the new Dropbox service as they charge for the service and I aint got the spare money to do that as currently. Dropbox used to be free as I've used it in the past so I don't know what's happened anyway I'll work something out, but in the meantime I'll get onto working on sampling and creating some great free packages.

Im currently working on some new drum and bass so be expecting that out in the next few days, I'm also doing a fast paced trance anthem/dance tune. that should be out by Tuesday. I'm currently training myself to use Antares Auto tune and use it in manual modes so I can get more control over the pitch shifting on my vocal pieces.

This is an example of what I'm doing with Auto tune, this is using it on auto mode, it sounds very robotic, but has seemed to go down well on Newgrounds. This is a basic tune of me just playing around with some tunes and it turned out fairly well. Even though my singing is not brilliant. Here it is on Newgrounds: "Tripping Without Love"

The next one is an indian sounding DnB piece called "Indian DnB" take a listen tell me what you think: "Indian DnB"

I have a non-genre specific list coming out alter this afternoon.

I hope you are having a nice weekend and I'll update later

No comments:

Post a Comment