Saturday 7 January 2017

Electro and EDM.....Pop/Rock pieces (I bet you didn't see that coming!)

I just love making the occasional Electric guitar pieces much to my wifes detriment (she hates anything tinny or high pitch and that includes heavy rock and metal solos! bummer!) but while shes not listening :) I'll listen back and post up some of my fab pop/rock, metal, verging on death metal sometimes (not screamo but think black sabbath and metallica), and everything in between, his my list of my greatest rock orientated pieces, and hope someone enjoys my original works! 

Firstly I have my favourite called the Strings of Rock, made with a very good sample for Kontakt 5. I hope you enjoy this as this one really took long to produce! Very Neil young like. 

The Strings of Rock! (Mind)  

Secondly there is my next favourite production track which was played in semi live on Keytar, This one is called "Over my Head".

Over my Head

there is Out of metal which is a heavy rock track using Evolution Strawberries electric guitar no. 1, which is ultra realistic! hope you like this sometimes corny blues rock piece!

Out of Metal!

Then there's Major rock which is all in major keys and it's a pretty cool song but its lacks something which I've never been able to put my finger on!


This is a pretty heavy rock piece, this more of an experiemental rock organ song, but with heavy guitar.


The next was a piece called Wednesday rock which was when challenged myself to being able to make a rock song everyday, failing on I believe it was the Friday when I simply ran out of steam! 


Cheesy blues organ session, what can I say, very classic blues rock scales...


This track always reminds me of  Arcade Fire for some reason...


Fast punchy, death disco, rock on, very Midi stupefied, reminds me of Doom 95...
 

Attack of the Bb's this is a very over the top metal track which pushes the limits of the distortion effects and VSTe's I have on my computer. Has a classical vibe to it.


The last is called "Heavy metal" which is just that! 


I hope you've enjoyed this list and there will of course be more where that came from, including the legacy collection which I will make a list of tomorrow. If you can't wait type in"ExeDist" into google or Youtube to find my Youtube page which has over five hundred songs of pure sequential goodness! 

Anyway night all and peace! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment