Monday 9 January 2017

I've been buried on Reddit?

So I started a new Reddit account, and this is what has happened!

So four days ago I decided to give Reddit a try (the same time that I signed up for a few websites to try and promote my music. I signed up to reddit thinking its a place where you can share anything? WRONG! according to the fair use policy, if over 10% of you total posts are about you, you get marked as spam and all future posts are buried and hidden from the new posts list. This has happened on all posts that I've created since this morning including a motivated motivational story I scripted this morning and three Drum and bass pieces I posted to the /Drumandbass, which I might add were different artists work and nothing to do with me, I just thought they were interesting. I didn't have a clue that Reddit operated in that way, and if I could roll back time I would have chosen never to create that account as it's now a useless tool to me as i needed it for exposure. I guess I still have this site where I'm at l;east getting some traffic, some thumbs up but unfortunately no feedback as of yet, which is kind of why I set up this Blog thing, so people could interact with me and help me expand on my horizons. I also joined a site a called Wordpress today again its a blog and kind of like webspace, but very limited workspace at that. I have a website on wix @ Exe.dist on Wix which I haven't updated in two years as it wasn't worth it and provided no additional exposure.  I have a page also on Bandcamp which is cool and has a load of my music on it for paid download, but have ever sold three albums in two years and ever have that much traffic. Exe.Dist and Transquanta on Bandcamp

If anybody has any clue how I can further expose myself and Exe.Dist as a whole please comment below. thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment